- Litter is removed from the lawn during each mowing session.
- Mowing frequency varies by the season ( wet or dry ) and the client's wishes.
- Mowing height is adjusted to your specific turf variety. High grass is trimmed with a weed eater.
- Crisp edge lines are made to give a separation between your lawn and sidewalks or plant beds.
- Excess clippings are removed from the lawn. Paved areas and curbs are then blown off.
Trimming and Pruning:
- Palm maintenance, tree, shrub and ornamental plant bed care.
- Trimmed/ pruned as necessary to maintain proper shape, health growth and optimum bloom.
- Tree limbs and sucker shoots are bottom pruned for improved aestetics, access and visibility.
- Tree limbs and Palm fronds are pruned away from buildings with a pole saw.
- All other trimming that cannot be competed, with a pole saw will requires services of a certified arborist.
- We will be happy to referral you to a license professional and help suscitate the competition of the work to your satisfaction.
- Saplings and other invasive vegetation are controlled or removed.
- Plant beds are carefully edged to maintain proper size and good form.
- For weed control we use a combination of manual and chemical methods to effectively keep plant bed and pavement weeds to a minimum.
- We apply premium grade, slow release fertilizers specially formulated for your lawn, plants, trees and palms.
- Fertilizers are applied quarterly to promote consistent growth, blooms and a healthy appearance.
- Plant removal
- Mulch Installation
- Small installations.
- Monitoring lawn, tree and ornamental pest issues.
- Monitoring the irrigation system in your yard.
- Advise and referrals for all your yard and landscape issues.